Curro Helderwyk has a TEMP position available for an Afrikaans FAL, Art and LO Teacher (Grades 8 to 9)
01 August to 30 November 2021
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution.
- Relevant years’ experience in teaching the relevant grades.
- Must be SACE registered
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School