Curro Castle Douglasdale has a position available for a Assistant Teacher (Group 2)
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 12 February 2019
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 26 February 2019
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Key Skills / Requirements
- Studying towards an academic qualification from a recognized institution
- 2 years\' experience in similiar position
- Assist the educator:
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as an when the need arises.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential