Curro Head Office has a position available for a Curriculum Specialist Science Senior Phase
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Must be SACE registered
- To assist and support teachers in the Senior Phase in all Digi-Ed schools with the following:
- Curriculum organisation and management,
- Class management in a blended learning environment
- Curriculum implementation,
- Performance assessments,
- Curriculum evaluation and moderation,
- Assure quality in teaching
- To play a meaningful and effective role in transforming Digi-Ed classrooms into 21st Century learning hubs.
- A lively, positive attitude towards teaching and learning
- A willingness to implement methodologies in order to achieve the best possible quality results.
- The ability to see the bigger picture in the Digi-Ed schooling system.
- Excellent content knowledge of their subject.
- Knowledge of systemic and benchmark tests.
- Excellent computer skills, communication skills and people skills.
Excellent personal skills to regularly communicate with headmasters and teachers either virtually or personally at various school campuses.