Curro Brackenfell has a position available for a Educator\\'s Assistant (Group 5)
HOW TO APPLY:
CLOSING DATE: 15 April 2019
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 29 April 2019.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Key Skills / Requirements
- Studying towards an Early Childhood Development Qualification or B.Ed. qualification
- 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- First Aid Level 1 would be an advantage
- Would assist the educator:
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential