Curro Hazeldean has a position available for a Head of High School
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 4 weeks after the closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Key Skills / Requirements
If these points sound like you then we would love to engage:
- Experience working in an IEB school to matric level
- Proven leadership experience – a natural leader of people
- SACE registered
- Academic leadership – a passionate leader of a place of learning and growing young people
- Know what it takes to build and develop a positive school ethos
- Have a Teaching and Learning focus – able to drive quality delivery and a desire to change the world through good T&L
- Follower or researcher of international best-practice in education and education-thinking trends.
- Tertiary qualifications commensurate with the position as an academic leader of such a school.
- A team player
- Out-the-box/ lateral thinking problem-solver
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Broad vision of what encompasses a successful school
- Excellent engagement manner with stakeholders – learners, parents and community
- Ability, desire and passion to build a world-class high school in the Jhb region
- Modern thinker and comfortable user of technology