Curro Academy Protea Glen Combined has a position available for a Head of Primary School
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Honours Degree in Education (recommended) or related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in a management position at an educational institution
- SASAMS experience
- Must be Computer Literate
- Microsoft TEAMS experience is essential
- Management experience required
- A passionate and dedicated individual to lead our dynamic Online school.
- Must have experience in CAPS curriculum.
- Leading a dedicated staff team in a virtual environment
- Ability to lead and nurture young staff members.
- Excellent management & leadership skills is a requirement
- Experienced diversity manager
- Sound and proven business acumen
- A passion for education and children
- Accepting and subscribing to the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Profound knowledge of the primary school curriculum and phases
- Current SACE registration
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear criminal record
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Head of the School