Curro Head Office has a position available for a History and Social Science Curriculum Specialist
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
We are looking to appoint a digital History and Social Science Curriculum Specialist for both the GET and FET phase. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A university degree in History and a PGCE in History education
- Familiarity with the National Senior Certificate syllabus and assessment
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Experience in creating own learning materials would be an advantage
- Ability to scaffold learning materials and skills development
- Willingness to be involved with professional development
- Digitally competent with a willingness to learn
- Lifelong learner
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching History