Curro Rivonia has a position available for an IT Technician
(shared by Curro Rivonia and Curro Waterfall)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Updates of assigned incidents, service requests and change management on prescribed internal or customer systems.
- Maintains SLA commitments for customers.
- Assisting in managing with 3rd party calls.
- Prescribes and follows internal and customer procedures.
- Password resets
- Connectivity related problem identification
- Outlook email configurations and support
- Curro core applications
- MS Office 365
- Build desktop/laptops to Curro specifications
- Installation of new and replacement printers
- Manage faulty hardware - Repair process (Laptops)
- Log hardware calls with third parties and arrange shipping where necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers to install equipment
- End Point Device management: Laptops, Terminal, 2in1, Desktops
- Onboarding of devices
- Daily checklist
- Curro approved software management
- VoIP Phones Physical support.
- Assist as may be required in project team activity.
- Maintain and housekeeping of the server room and IT related equipment within the school
- Any other tasks given by manager
- Matric/Grade 12
- A+ or equivalent.
- N+ or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation – (advantageous).
- Approximately 1-2 years’ experience supporting relevant Workstation Services and systems solutions.
- Ability to work in complex IT infrastructure environments.
- Understanding of systems architecture necessary to design and implement Workstation Services and systems solutions for customers.
- Know the hardware components and functions and how these differentiate the systems platform.
- Have an understanding of the capabilities and benefits associated with different software and operating systems.
- Knowledgeable in key concepts relevant to IT systems such as; reliability, availability, scalability, storage, security and systems management.
- Perform work independently.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be service orientated.
- Logical and strategic thinker
- Ability to deal with technical and high pressure incidents and problems
- Ability to spot trends of problems
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Communication and reporting to management
Key Performance Areas:
- Call resolution Times
- Call closure in OLA time frames
- Overall Uptime on key business areas
- Incident management
- Service request management
- Change management
- Problem management
- Customer and business satisfaction