Curro Woodhill College has 2 positions available for a Nursery School Teacher
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Teach in English
- Must be in possession of a Teaching Degree. (B.Ed)
- Have a good understanding of early childhood development.
- To plan and write detailed daily lesson plans.
- To manage activities suitable for children ages 3-4.
- To promote learning within the class and assess the children’s progress..
- To better qualify for this job it is good that you have experience working in Early Childhood Education
- Be SACE registered
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class