Curro Waterfall has a position available for a Sports Co-ordinator (Grade 7 to 9)
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 06 December 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 20 December 2018
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- 3 years’ experience in teaching Physical Education to the relevant grades
- State subjects offered
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grade to ensure the effective running of the Grade and Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grade and Phase
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.