Curro Tennis is expanding its team in the following schools. Curro George and Mossel Bay are new positions where we will be starting brand new programs. Curro Krugersdorp and Waterfall are existing programs which we are expanding our team. If you are a passionate, goal driven and hard-working, then Curro Tennis is the right place for you.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Individual will be responsible for coaching during the morning and afternoon
- Individual will be responsible for the running of the academy programs at the school.
- Individual may be involved in managing and travelling with players to regional and national tournaments.
- Should also be willing to work outside stipulated hours as per the demand of the work.
- Should communicate with all role players – teachers, parents and learners. Requirements:
- Management and leadership experience essential.
- Strong administration skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Have excellent communication skills and a minimum 3 years coaching experience.
- Must have a passion for tennis and for coaching and commit your full time to tennis.
- Be open to growing and learning for constant improvement.
- Must be familiar with computers and working in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Coaching qualification must have a play and stay. Level 1 ITF or higher will be favourable.
- Advanced playing ability + natural ability to carry out physical work.
- South African Citizen or in possession of a valid work permit.
- Valid Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Dynamic, reliable, well organised and enthusiastic.
- Must be permanently employable.
- Excellent communication skills to all stakeholders. (Parents, players, coaches and internally)