• Develop and maintain large scale, low latency applications for financial and retail products
• Give input for defining a cross company deployment strategy.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Produce technical and user documentation
The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients.
• Test and debug programs according to specifications
• Construct and implement programs
• Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specifications
• Work as part of a project team
This is a part-time internship where you are expected to work for a minimum of two months, at least two days per week. It is a perfect opportunity to gain experience in the corporate world, while studying. Your duties will include admin and clerical work, capturing of company data on our database, and assisting with general research.